I love visiting schools! Whether virtually or in person, I’d love a chance to meet with the students at your school to share my books and to talk about the writing and publishing process. Each school visit can include:
- Enjoying a book together
- Learning about the importance of friendships
- Learning about how to write and publish a book
- Inspiring students to pursue their own writing
- An opportunity to order signed copies of my books
- A variety of differentiated activities for students to enjoy before or after the visit.
Having spent time teaching in 2nd, 3rd and 5th grade, I am comfortable sharing my book with students in Kindergarten through 6th grade, and I am happy to adjust programming to fit your needs.
For schools with Spanish immersion programming, I’ve created a Spanish version of the book, Punto y Caja. This book can be shared in addition to Dot and Box with students and is also available for purchase.